Where We Live
Sales, reduce cancellations, make more money, and satisfy your
Have you thought about accepting credit cards in
your agency, but decided against it? Maybe you thought that it
was too much of a hassle, or too expensive, or that it wouldn't
really benefit your agency. We think that perhaps you should re-think
- Times have become increasingly tough, and therefore consumers
are no longer loaded with cash. Having the ability to accept credit
cards to charge a policy premium could be a great marketing tool,
and save some of those policies that walk back out the door.
- Funds are available the next day... no waiting around for the
check to clear.
- Did you know that many agencies accepting credit cards as payment
add the finance charge to the premium for this convenience? Even
with the processing fee added to their own credit card interest,
it would still be less expensive than financing the policy, in
most cases. You can pass the additional cost on to your customer,
and they might even thank you for it! (This
is not a problem in most states, but you should check out your
state laws before adding charges. )
- With the integration of Amsoft and X-Charge, processing a payment
is simple, fast and accurate.
- Reduce cancellations due to non-payment: If you charge the entire
premium to the card, the entire premium is paid for. Now that
may seem like an overly simple comment, but if an insured stops
paying payments on their policy, you have a ton of hassle, and
cancellations. If they stop making payments on their credit card...
they are still insured, and it is now the credit card companies
issue to resolve... not yours!
- Charges through X-Charge are made online, so no bulky machines
taking up space, no running around the office trying to find it.
- When you make a charge through Amsoft, the client's Amsoft Acount
code is attached to the payment automatically, so checking on
charges is simple.
To get started, or for more information, click on the X-Charge
button below, or contact the X-Charge Represetative listed, and
let him know that you are an Amsoft User.
You don't even have to be a User of Amsoft to be approved.
Ole B. Johannessen
Phone: 800-637-8268 ext.212